Sunday, October 30, 2011

What a wonderful day to have been in the Lord's house!  There is nothing so energizing and encouraging as meeting together with fellow believers in Christ speding time worshipping and praising Him!  I pray that you have a church home and that you were blessed to be there today!

Now on to the craftiness--I have signed up for a total of 3 swaps on the messageboards that I participate in since I got into papercrafting.  One I have completed and in the process gained a lovely new friend that I enjoy 'talking' to online.  That swap was 15 words that had to do with Fall.  It stretched my imagination and luckily, my partner was a total champ at teaching me the ropes of swapping!  It was a good way to get my feet wet.

I am currently working on a swap that is the 12 Days of Christmas--talking about stretching.  I am sure that if you come back at the end of November when I am through with that one and post some pictures, you will have no doubt that I am totally out of my gourd!  I am really pushing the limits on making things for each day of the song!  Doesn't everyone think of frogs when they sing '10 lords a leapin'?

I have just finished a tag swap where we were to make 4 tags for a partner.  The themes were Angels, Christmas, Snowmen, New Year's.  I am posting some pictures of my tags here tonight and I hope that if GrammaP, my partner, peeks that she will be pleased with what she sees.  I totally enjoyed making these tags and am now addicted to this quick craft.  There are so many ways to use a tag and they are just so easy to do!
I hope you enjoy my creations.  Please let me know what you think!

Be Blessed and have a Chirpy week!





 




No comments:

Post a Comment